• Franchising, Business Format Franchising, Franchisor, Franchisee, Know How, industrial franchising "what is franchising”
• Area Development Agreements and Sub-franchising, Master Licensing and Joint Ventures, Direct Franchising BFA Piloting pdf
• AGREEMENT in EU Competition law: under article 101 of TFEU & as well as European Court of Justice (ECJ) judgements, an agreement exists where there is “concurrence of wills” between the contracting parties.
• VERTICAL AGREEMENT: an agreement whereby, for the purposes of this agreement, the parties operate at different levels of the market (one party is the seller/supplier/franchisor , the other party is the buyer/distributor/franchisee).
• VERTICAL RESTRAINT: a restrictive clause/provision in a vertical agreement
• EU REGULATION, DIRECTIVE, DECISION, RECOMMENDATION, OPINION: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:ai0032ee
A REGULATION is a legal act of the European Union that becomes immediately enforceable as law in all member states simultaneously.